Welcome to our latest product update, preparing for peak. We’re constantly looking to improve the Linnworks platform and we understand how important the peak period is for sellers across the globe to get right.
This is why we’ve made improvements to features, released new products and created some important resources to help you not only navigate the busy peak period, but excel. We’ve made innovations and upgrades across our entire service.
– Boost productivity –
Boost productivity for peak and beyond
Automate repeatable tasks. New feature available in beta.
Action Chains allows you to configure a set of actions to happen in sequence and only on orders that meet specific criteria. This functionality helps to speed up and automate order processing as well as reduce possible human errors.
Join the waitlist! Current users can email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the waitlist.
Automate fulfilment decisions
- Create groups of locations and arrange locations in order of priority sequence.
- Automatically route orders to the correct fulfilment locations based on stock availability.
- If there is no stock in the first stock location, the system will automatically route the orders to the next most appropriate fulfilment location.
- You can also configure automation rules to make the system automatically determine which orders need to be routed to respective fulfilment networks.
- Get access! Email email@example.com to get access to Fulfilment Networks
“With Linnworks, everything is integrated automatically and linked together. All we need to do is press a button and then it’s out the door. There could be 10,000 orders the next day, and they’re still going to be processed.”David Feakins,
Founder, RC Geeks.
Go further with automation
Prepare for peak with the Linnworks full automation.
Alongside Action Chains, we also have a host of other automation tools to make your day to day more efficient during peak.
Watch our full masterclass aimed at preparing you for peak below:
– New integrations –
Expand your ecommerce stack
New Integrations to help you grow
Connect to new channels, add new workflows or expand into social, we’ve added a host of new integrations into the Linnworks platform with more to come.
100+ integrations. No extra cost.
Be where your customers are, on whichever platform they’re on. Linnworks gives you easy access to hundreds of global marketplaces, D2C platforms, shipping providers, 3PLs, and more.
– Forecasting in peak –
Get your stock right before, during and after peak
Stay ahead of demand shifts during peak
Are you concerned about your demand planning this peak season? You aren’t alone in that. Spreadsheets or guesswork might work great usually, but ahead of peak it’s important to maximize your peak season profit and avoid being caught out.
In June, we launched two new Stock Forecasting dashboards that will give you greater visibility and transparency over your stock levels with actionable insights – available to all stock forecasting customers.
Get inventory forecasts and buying recommendations you can count on (no matter what peak throws your way)
New: stock forecasting dashboard
- Make it easy for your whole team to understand, track and act on insights related to stock.
- Accurately forecast future sales based on past peak performance and other factors.
- See available products, incoming orders, and sales-based stock risks, enabling quick data-driven decision-making.
- Manage stock forecasting across warehouse locations.
New: replenishment dashboard
- Get accurate replenishment recommendations based on your stock forecasting data.
- Filter by priority and create purchase orders from your chosen supplier.
- Replenish stock to the level needed to meet demand.
– Extra flexibility for customers –
Enhance your buyers experience
Introducing BOPIS : Manage collection orders for both Shopify and Amazon in Linnworks.
BOPIS (Buy online, pickup in store) is a service that allows buyers to place orders online and then go to the store/warehouse to pick them up instead of waiting for orders to be delivered. In Shopify, this service is called local pickup for online orders. BOPIS benefits:
- Update order status as Ready for Collection in Linnworks, which will mark the order as Ready for Pickup on Shopify and Amazon.
- Filter orders using the Collection identifier.
- Advertise your BOPIS locations’ inventory availability on the respective Shopify and Amazon stores.
Offer multiple collection slots to customers
Updates to Amazon shipping
With the latest amazon shipping update, you can now add multiple collection slots per day, meaning less
delays and a smoother experience for customers during peak periods.
– Product Roadmap –
What’s coming soon?
See a snapshot of what we’re working on
Local pickup for your Amazon orders
Process higher volumes of listings. We’re making improvements to our listing functionality, you’ll soon be able to upload more than 500 products at one time to channels of your choice. (500 is the current limit).
Manage your supply chain
Multi Delivery for PO’s. You’ll soon be able to have multiple delivery dates associated with a single purchase order from your supplier.
Introducing Pickwave naming and groups. Customers who use the Linnworks Warehouse management solution will soon be able to create a group of pickwaves under the same name, creating clarity in the warehouse.
Better Tote & Tray Support
Expanded support for .net. You’ll be able to work with totes and trays in the .net dispatch console, just like you can on Linnworks Mobile.
More flexibility for customers
EBAY BOPIS coming soon. As mentioned in the update above, we’ll be launching Ebay BOPIS in the coming months.
Commerce connectors coming soon. LIGHTSPEED X-SERIES POS Quickbooks Backmarket / Backship TikTok US
Sign up to our newsletter to hear the latest updates
Trusted in peak
What do you like best about Linnworks?
With Linnworks, everything is integrated automatically and linked together. All we need to do is press a button and then it’s out the door. There could be 10,000 orders the next day, and they’re still going to be processed. The amount of orders we get is just a good thing – we know that the system can manage it.
Founder, RC Geeks
There’s a lot to love about Linnworks.
Just ask our 4,000+ customers.
Need a refresher?
Access quick and easy video tutorials below