Back Market Integration for refurbished electronic sellers
One central location to manage your Back Market listings, orders and inventory.
Achieve Total Commerce with Linnworks and Back Market.
- Be in full control of customer facing listing information such as titles, descriptions, images and more.
- Save time with listing templates and bulk actions to create, edit and manage listings.
- Streamline key tasks such as automatically pushing and synching product listings and any updates from Linnworks to Back Market.
- Channel orders can be automatically downloaded into Linnworks.
- Orders can be downloaded to and inventory updates sent from specific locations.
- Orders on the channel can be marked as shipped and provided with the tracking number and shipping service name via Linnworks.
- Linnworks can automatically send changes in stock levels to the channel.
- Channel listings can be linked to Linnworks inventory items for stock level and price updates.
Remove manual processes in shipping management with automated shipping allocation.
Never worry about selling stock over or underpriced. Linnworks auto updates prices on every sales channel minutes after prices are adjusted.
Measure Back Market channel performance alongside all other sales channels and performance metrics.
Why Back Market?
Join 1,700 professional sellers and refurbishers to expand your business on the fastest-growing marketplace for high-quality renewed electronics.
- Increase visibility with 20 million monthly visits
- Geographical expansion - Available in 16 countries (and counting) and 45% cross-border transactions
- Profit from free marketing with Back Market’s bold campaigns designed to build consumer trust in renewed electronics
Back Market Key Features
Guarantee you’re the #1 seller with Back Market’s finely-tuned BuyBox algorithm and benefit from 20 million monthly visits
Access real-time data to improve quality and maximize revenue
Rest easy with protection from fraud and chargebacks
Get personal support and quality guidance from seller success teams