Wish Integration for ecommerce sellers
One central location to manage Wish listings, sales and inventory.
Manage all crucial multichannel selling processes with powerful Linnworks-Wish integration.
- Be in full control of customer facing listing data such as titles, descriptions, images and more with the powerful Linnworks listing tool.
- Save time with listing templates and bulk actions to create, edit and manage listings.
- Maintain the highest level of traceability of Wish orders and manage all fulfillment and shipping processes.
- Real-time order status sync between Wish and Linnworks.
- Accurate tax calculations in line with VAT settings on Wish.
- Keep your Wish inventory updated with accurate stock levels to avoid overselling and overstocking.
- Customize your inventory sync by instructing Linnworks to update specific Wish warehouses.
- Remove manual processes in shipping management with automated shipping allocation.
- Never worry about selling stock over or underpriced. Linnworks auto updates prices on every sales channel minutes after prices are adjusted.
- Measure Wish channel performance alongside all other sales channels and performance metrics.
Why do buyers love Wish?
Wish connects millions of shoppers with sellers all over the world.
- Wish provides an engaging customer experience.
- Wish is a mobile-first and discovery-based platform.
- Wish has a global reach while being present in 100+ countries worldwide.
Sign up to Wish through Linnworks for exclusive partner benefits.
Why start selling on Wish?
One of the most downloaded and best reviewed mobile ecommerce platforms in the world
43% of Wish shoppers are millennials
Core marketplace revenue per active buyer - $22
90+% of orders are made via mobile app
70% of orders placed didn’t originate from search
Wish Seller Standards initiative representing commitment to reward exceptional merchant performance
Monthly active users - 60 million
Annual active buyers - 46 million
Global presence - 100+ countries worldwide
Number of global merchants - 550,000
Number of active products - 150 million
Items sold per day - 1.7 million
Approximate number of items shipped per year - 640 million