The Range Integration for home & garden ecommerce sellers
One central location to manage your Range Plus listings, orders and inventory.
Achieve Total Commerce with Linnworks and The Range.
- Channel orders can be automatically downloaded into Linnworks.
- Orders can be downloaded to and inventory updates sent from specific locations.
- Orders on the channel can be marked as shipped and provided with the tracking number and shipping service name via Linnworks.
- Linnworks can automatically send changes in stock levels to the channel.
- Channel listings can be linked to Linnworks inventory items for stock level and price updates.
- Remove manual processes in shipping management with automated shipping allocation.
- Linnworks can assign the correct postal service method to the downloaded orders and print the appropriate labels to ensure a seamless post purchase experience.
- Never worry about selling stock over or underpriced. Linnworks auto updates prices on every sales channel minutes after prices are adjusted.
- Measure The Range channel performance alongside all other sales channels and performance metrics.
Why do buyers love The Range?
Reach 3.4 million active home and garden shoppers.
- The Range is the fastest growing retailer in the UK. With over 205 stores nationwide, they stock more than 140,000 products across 16 different departments, from Homewares and Furniture to DIY and Art Supplies.
- Sell alongside a highly recognised UK retailer
- with 30+ years of brand awareness and benefit from their digital advertising presence.
- 40% of online sales come via Range Plus partners.
Why The Range?
Maintain full control over your Range Plus activities – from stock ownership, assortment, product imagery and pricing to market roll-out and logistics set-up.
Earn More Money – Choose from straightforward commission-based fees or sell to The Range wholesale and they’ll set the customer price, no sale, no fee.
Free to install – There are no listing or set up fees. The Range integration is free for all Linnworks users.
"Managing Amazon FBA Inbound Shipments in Linnworks is a big time saver. It keeps our stock more consistent and gives us accurate stock availability, both because it's easier for us to book FBA shipments, but also when stock comes in it's all automatic."
Rothko and Frost
"We achieved our multimillion-dollar revenue target in the first year. We simply couldn’t have achieved this with our old system. Linnworks has been absolutely critical to our international growth."
"Our growth is definitely faster because we have better control of our data and better control of our sales channels and pricing. We know what's going on and we have the time to think strategically about our future moves."
Get the knowledge you need to expand your business.
Now commerce connects
Find out how Linnworks can help grow your business.
Speak to us to find out how Linnworks can connect and automate your commerce operations so you can capture every revenue opportunity.Book a demoBook a demo