Michaels Integration for arts & crafts sellers
One central location to manage your
Michaels listings, orders and inventory.
Achieve Total Commerce with Linnworks and Michaels.
- Be in full control of customer facing listing information such as titles, descriptions, images and more.
- Save time with listing templates and bulk actions to create, edit andmanage listings.
- Streamline key tasks such as automatically pushing and synching product listings and any updates from Linnworks to Michaels.
- Channel orders can be automatically downloaded into Linnworks.
- Orders can be downloaded to and inventory updates sent from specific locations.
- Orders on the channel can be marked as shipped and provided with the tracking number and shipping service name via Linnworks.
- Linnworks can automatically send changes in stock levels to the channel.
- Channel listings can be linked to Linnworks inventory items for stock level and price updates.
- Remove manual processes in shipping management with automated shipping allocation.
- Linnworks can assign the correct postal service method to the downloaded orders and print the appropriate labels to ensure a seamless post purchase experience.
- Never worry about selling stock over or underpriced. Linnworks auto updates prices on every sales channel minutes after prices are adjusted.
- Measure Michaels channel performance alongside all other sales channels and performance metrics.
Why do buyers love Michaels?
Reach millions of arts & crafts
- Michaels is North America’s number one specialty retailer of arts, crafts, framing, floral, wall décor, and seasonal merchandise for Makers and do-it-yourself home decorators.
- Access 20 million monthly consumers through the first Arts & Crafts specialty marketplace in the US.
- Shoppers can benefit from reward points by being part of the #1 Arts & Crafts loyalty program in the US.
Sign up to Michaels through Linnworks for exclusive partner benefits.
Why start selling on Michaels?
Maintain full control over your marketplace activities – including pricing, product listings, content, and returns.
Simple to use – Painless integration and item setup via API, integration partners, or web portal.
Free to install – There are no listing or set up fees. The Michaels integration is free for all Linnworks users.
"Managing Amazon FBA Inbound Shipments in Linnworks is a big time saver. It keeps our stock more consistent and gives us accurate stock availability, both because it's easier for us to book FBA shipments, but also when stock comes in it's all automatic."
Rothko and Frost
"We achieved our multimillion-dollar revenue target in the first year. We simply couldn’t have achieved this with our old system. Linnworks has been absolutely critical to our international growth."
"Our growth is definitely faster because we have better control of our data and better control of our sales channels and pricing. We know what's going on and we have the time to think strategically about our future moves."
Get the knowledge you need to expand your business.
Now commerce connects
Find out how Linnworks can help grow your business.
Speak to us to find out how Linnworks can connect and automate your commerce operations so you can capture every revenue opportunity.Book a demo