Michaels Integration for arts & crafts sellers
One central location to manage your
Michaels listings, orders and inventory.
Achieve Total Commerce with Linnworks and Michaels.
- Be in full control of customer facing listing information such as titles, descriptions, images and more.
- Save time with listing templates and bulk actions to create, edit andmanage listings.
- Streamline key tasks such as automatically pushing and synching product listings and any updates from Linnworks to Michaels.
- Channel orders can be automatically downloaded into Linnworks.
- Orders can be downloaded to and inventory updates sent from specific locations.
- Orders on the channel can be marked as shipped and provided with the tracking number and shipping service name via Linnworks.
- Linnworks can automatically send changes in stock levels to the channel.
- Channel listings can be linked to Linnworks inventory items for stock level and price updates.
- Remove manual processes in shipping management with automated shipping allocation.
- Linnworks can assign the correct postal service method to the downloaded orders and print the appropriate labels to ensure a seamless post purchase experience.
- Never worry about selling stock over or underpriced. Linnworks auto updates prices on every sales channel minutes after prices are adjusted.
- Measure Michaels channel performance alongside all other sales channels and performance metrics.
Why do buyers love Michaels?
Reach millions of arts & crafts
- Michaels is North America’s number one specialty retailer of arts, crafts, framing, floral, wall décor, and seasonal merchandise for Makers and do-it-yourself home decorators.
- Access 20 million monthly consumers through the first Arts & Crafts specialty marketplace in the US.
- Shoppers can benefit from reward points by being part of the #1 Arts & Crafts loyalty program in the US.
Sign up to Michaels through Linnworks for exclusive partner benefits.
Why start selling on Michaels?
Maintain full control over your marketplace activities – including pricing, product listings, content, and returns.
Simple to use – Painless integration and item setup via API, integration partners, or web portal.
Free to install – There are no listing or set up fees. The Michaels integration is free for all Linnworks users.