With the Linnworks and Walmart integration, have full visibility of orders and inventory managed by the Walmart Fulfillment Service.
Synchronize all essential Walmart Fulfillment processes into Linnworks.
What is Walmart Fulfillment Services (WFS)?
Walmart Fulfillment Services (WFS) offers end-to-end fulfillment services for third-party ecommerce sellers.
How can WFS help me as a seller?
- WFS stores, picks, packs, and ships your orders.
- WFS will handle customer care and returns (in store or home pickup).
- WFS provides the scale, quality, cost, and efficiency you need to grow a successful business on Walmart.com.
- Meet your customers’ delivery expectations with TwoDay shipping and low-cost fulfillment you can trust.
- Take advantage of one of the world’s largest supply chains.
- Benefit from increased product visibility and improved conversion for WFS items that are displayed with TwoDay Delivery and Fulfilled by Walmart tags.
- Fast inventory receiving at WFS fulfillment centers.
- Benefit from discounted rates for FedEx small parcel and less-than-truckload (LTL) deliveries.
- Get access to exceptional customer service and seller support, 7 days a week.
Key Integration Features.
- Automatically download and capture WFS orders.
- Receive order status updates to existing WFS orders to reflect changes on Walmart.
- Receive regular inventory level updates under the dedicated WFS location.
- Orders that have been shipped by WFS will be automatically marked as processed.
- Keep track of WMS products under the Walmart Mapping screen.
- Automatically sync order cancellations.
How does it work?