One of the fastest-growing marketplaces in the world, OnBuy welcomes sellers of all sizes, from household names to smaller independent retailers.
With a fair, seller-friendly approach, OnBuy is going from strength to strength and growing rapidly with ever increasing traffic and over 21 million products. Through a unique model and fair, transparent approach, OnBuy is changing the way the world looks at marketplaces.
Reasons to adopt
Recognized as ‘Europe’s Fastest Growing E-commerce Business’ (Financial Times 2023).
Competitive and transparent selling fees
Sellers are able to price lower and attract more buyers without minimising margins. OnBuy fees are as fair and transparent for all sellers, no matter their size or volume.
Dedicated UK-based support
Sellers get access to our Account Management and Support teams to help with any issues.
- Inventory Updates – Linnworks can automatically send changes in stock levels to the channel.
- Order Download – Channel orders can be automatically downloaded into Linnworks.
- Inventory Mapping – Channel listings can be linked to Linnworks inventory items for stock level and price updates.
- Listing Creation – New listings on the channel can be created via Linnworks.
- Order Cancellation – Orders can be canceled on the channel via Linnworks.
- Order Dispatch – Orders on the channel can be marked as shipped and provided with the tracking number and shipping service name via Linnworks.
- Order Refunds – Orders can be refunded on the channel via Linnworks.
- Price Change – Prices on channel listings can be automatically updated via Linnworks.
- Shipping Mapping – Channel shipping methods can be linked to Linnworks postal services for the orders in Linnworks to display the services based on the selection on the channel.