Table of Contents
Accessing Postal Services
- Select Shipping
- Select Postal Services
Postal Services Screen Overview
- Add Service: Clicking this button will add a new Linnworks Postal Service
- Delete: Clicking this button will remove the currently highlighted postal service
Please Note Only an unmapped Postal Service that does not have Open Orders assigned to it can be deleted
The main grid in this screen shows information about the postal services that have been added to Linnworks. Clicking the View Links button in the Service Mapping column will show both the courier integrations and the channel shipping mapping that are associated with that service. For more information on how Linnworks Postal Services are used, please see our Key Concepts guide.
|Service||The name of the postal service - for example new New Postal Service|
|Country||Operating country of the service – for example WORLDWIDE|
|Vendor||Provider of the service – for example USPS|
|Tracking Number Required||If the box is checked the service will require tracking number to be scanned or provided through some means|
|Integrated with Vendor||This shows whether this service is linked to an integrated courier service|
|Service Mapping||Clicking this button will display details of any courier channel shipping mapping that is linked to this Linnworks Postal Service||Clickable|
To add postal services:
- Click Add Services (top right).
- Enter a Service name in the Service field.
- Enter the operating country for the services.
- Enter the Vendor name to be used by this service.
- Check the checkbox if tracking number is required.
- Click Add to create the service.
Clicking 'Add(+1)' will create a postal service and keep the add window open to allow additional services to be created.