Data Export - Schedules
Table of Contents
Schedule is one of the steps in either setting up a new Data Export or modifying the configuration of an existing Data Export. To add a new schedule use the following steps.
- Click the + New Schedule button for the selected Data Export
- Enter a unique Name to easily identify the schedule, eg 'Hourly' or 'Half Past the Hour' or 'Daily'
- Select a Schedule Type
A one time export requires the setting of a date (in the future) at which point the export will be scheduled to run. Please note that all dates and times for schedules are in UTC
- Click on the calendar icon to set when the export will run
- Select a day for the export to be executed
- Set the time of day the export will be executed
- Click Apply
- A Summary will be displayed showing when the export will be executed
- Click Save
A recurring export can be scheduled to be either daily or weekly and in the same way as a One-time export, starts with setting a date on which the schedule will start.
- Select the required frequency for the export Daily or Weekly from the drop down list
- Set the starting Date/Time for the the first execution of the export using the calendar button, by default this will be set to the time the schedule was created
- Set the Frequency interval
- Daily - a whole number defining how many days between each execution.
- Weekly - a whole number defining how many weeks between each execution.
- You will also be required to define which days of the week the schedule should be executed on.
- Occurs once at
- Use this option to set the schedule to only be executed once during the day.
- Set the Time by clicking on the calendar button.
- Occurs every
- Use this option to set the schedule to be executed multiple times during the day.
- Set the number of hours between execution.
- Set the Starting time by clicking on the calendar button.
- Set the Ending time by clicking on the calendar button.
- The new schedule is displayed in the list of schedules for the export.
- Choose to Enable / Disable a schedule by clicking on the slider in the Enabled column.
- Click the Save button.