Back Market Channel Integration Settings
Linnworks integration has multiple settings that allow detailed control of how Linnworks interacts with Back Market. This guide will help you to configure your Back Market to make sure Linnworks is doing what is required.
Once the channel is added click on the pen icon in the channel integration screen for the required Back Market integration.
Available for the configuration options
- Enabled: Tick this option to allow communication between Linnworks and Back Market, without this ticked no information will be sent to the channel or received from the channel.
- API Access URL: Back Market URL.
- API Key: Back Market API Key.
- Country Code: country code for the marketplace where you sell.
- Despatch notes: After processing an order in Linnworks a despatch notification, Tracking number and the selected Shipping Vendor will be submitted to the channel.
Please Note! Back Market orders must contain a tracking code. If the tracking code is missing or empty space is used instead of tracking code, when the order will be processed in Linnworks, the system will not be able to mark this order as despatched on the channel.
- Order sync date [UTC]: This shows the date and time when Linnworks last synchronised with the channel.
- Cancellation notes: enable cancellations to be actioned on Back Market.
- Refund notes: When this option is enabled, a refund Note will be sent to the channel. No information or refund will be issued on the channel when the option is disabled. Note that shipping charge will not be refunded via Linnworks and if shipping cost has to be refunded it has to be done directly on the channel.
- Order Prefix: This is the prefix given to orders from this channel.
Please Note! We download orders that have state 1 which means Payment is checked & validated.
- Update Inventory: Allow Linnworks to submit changes in stock level to Back Market. Linnworks supports multiple stock locations for additional warehouses/fulfilment centres/suppliers. Ensure you set which Linnworks locations are used when submitting changes in stock level to Back Market via the Location Mapping screen accessed from the main Channel Integration screen.
- Max Listed: This specifies the maximum level that will be sent to the channel
- For more details go to the Max Listed guide.
- Stock Percentage: This will send a percentage of the currently available stock level to the sales channel
- For more details go to the Stock Percentage guide.
- End When: This enables you to force the listing to end when the stock level gets to the specified amount as opposed to the default value of zero
- For more details go to the End When guide.
- Price Change: Price Change is designed to speed up the process of updating the sales channel once a Linnworks stock item has had its listing price updated and saved. To find out more go to the Price Change Page.
- Listing Download in Progress: This tick box will tick itself if a Listing Update has begun.
- Listing Download start time: This will show the date and time of when the update has begun.
- Last listing download completion time: This will show the date and time of when the last manual update was run.
- Listing Download estimated completion: This will give you an estimate of when the manual scan will be complete – the time can vary depending on server speeds and amount of listings.
- Download Listings: Click on this button to force Linnworks to request an update from the channel for your active listings.
- For French Back Market we download listings with all publication states. In mapping screen for French Integration will be seen all products that customer has in his Back Market account.
- For other market places, Linnworks download only listings that have publication state 2 which means Online.
Linnworks.net is designed to regularly update the listings on the mapping page. However, if for any reason it has not, then the Download Listings button here allows you to force Linnworks to schedule an update.