Printing a pick list
In this section, we detail how to print pick lists used by warehouse staff.
- Select Orders > Open Orders
- Select order(s)
- Select additional orders if necessary
- Print the Pick List for the order(s)
1 Select Order Book > Open Orders.
- In the navigation menu on the left side of the screen, click on Orders
- Select Open Orders
2 Select your Order.
- Use the search to locate the order
- Or use sorting to locate the order
- Left-click the order to select it
3 Select additional orders if necessary.
- You can select multiple orders either individually, or as a group
- To select multiple individual orders, left-click the initial order, then hold down Ctrl while left-clicking the other orders
- To select multiple orders that are grouped together, left-click the top- or bottom-most order, then hold down shift and click the order at the other end of the group. all the orders in-between should be selected
4 Print the pick list for the order(s).
- Right-click the group (With Ctrl or Shift still held down)
- Select the Print menu
- Select Pick List
- If you have more than one Pick List template, you can use the Specific Pick List option and choose the preferred template
- If you want to print your Pick list to PDF, you can hover the mouse cursor over Pick List and a new sub-menu will appear, including PDF as an option