Table of Contents
The Shipping Quotes system in Linnworks allows the user to compare different available shipping services for an order, so that you always ship your item with the cheapest service. Once you have integrated a range of couriers that support shipping quotes, you can select one or multiple orders, and let the quote system figure out the cheapest way to ship each order.
Not all couriers support shipping quotes. For a courier to support shipping quotes, they need to be able to receive order details, and return all their available shipping methods & prices for Linnworks to compare.
- Click the Quote button
- Check 'Quote only for added services'.
Linnworks shows the final price including a discount. This is what courier will charge you for printing this label.
Shipping quotes can be generated for single orders, or in bulk. Once generated, you will be able to assign the most appropriate shipping service to the order.
- Select one or multiple Open Orders
- Right click, and go to Actions > Shipping > Get Quotes
- By default, all eligible couriers will be evaluated. Click the Settings button
- Then, double click to enable/disable couriers that you want to include quotes for
- If you need to change the weight, dimensions or packaging of an order, click inside the packaging column
- Click the Run Quotes button
Please Note! Service settings are ignored when running quotes. These can be found in Shipping > Integrations > Services > click Edit on your service. If there are any settings here, then these are ignored when requesting quotes from the courier.
Please Note! If you have same shipping service added more than once into your integration, then clicking Accept will assign the first service to your order.