The Assigned Permissions tab can be used to view all permissions, and what users/groups have access to specific permissions.
Viewing assigned permissions
- Open the Settings tab in the left hand menu
- Open the User Management screen
- On the Assigned Permissions tab, click any permission in the permissions tree on the left hand side
- A setting category with a green square against means that a user/group has access to a permission in that category. A green tick against a single permission means that a user/group has access to that single permission
- Clicking on any permission will display a brief explanation of what enabling that permission will do. It will also show you which users & groups have access to that permission