General SettingsThe General Settings screen has a set of global settings that affect various tools and areas within Linnworks.net. To access General Settings go Settings > General Settings. All the settings in this screen are organised in tabs, below is a short description of each tab.
- General: The General section covers settings for the physical location that use Linnworks (for inventory and currency purposes). In addition to general sales tax configuration and some optional settings for interacting with the stock in the Inventory.
- Listings: The Listings section covers settings for the listing management on supported selling channels.
- Virtual Printer: The Virtual Printer tab has the installer for the virtual printer desktop utility.
- Print Settings: The Print Settings tab contains additional configurations which allow setting specific rules that will apply to the printing jobs in Linnworks.
- Order Settings: The Order Settings section covers settings for the open orders and order processing screens in Linnworks.net. For example, the placing of constraints on orders before they can be processed, such as requiring order items to be scanned, or requiring orders to be marked as paid before processing.
- Desktop Application: The Desktop Application settings section provides a download link to the Desktop version of Linnnworks, allowing the client application to be installed and run on Pc's running Windows.
- Inventory: The Inventory tab allows the use of barcode scanning as an alternative to complete inventory processes such as Booking Stock, PO's and Warehouse Transfers.
- System: The System page provides access to setting up the password enforcement policy that is applied to your Linnwork.net account.
- Set Up Tasks: The Set Up Tasks page details all of the tasks and integrations that were selected during the initial set up of Linnworks. These tasks are accompanied by links to documentation and video guides on completing the tasks.