How to Export eBay BIN and Accept/Decline Prices in Bulk
I want to export all my current BIN prices as well as any Accept/Decline pricing I have added to the listing.
- First create an Inventory Export by following the first 4 steps on this guide
- Map any columns you require on the main mapping screen, such as SKU and Item Title by clicking the tickbox on the left of the column name
- Click Additional Columns and select Channel Pricing
- In the new window:
- Name the column BIN Price
- Select EBAY from the Source dropdown Menu
- Select the SubSource you wish to export prices from
- Select NONE from the Tag dropdown menu
- Click Save
- Repeat the above process twice more with the following changes
- Name the column Accept Price and select the tag ACCEPT
- Name the column Decline Price and select the tag DECLINE
- Click Run Now
Linnworks will export all inventory items. If they do not have a listing price, the additional columns will be blank.
The file will be queued on the Linnworks servers and will be exported shortly after.
Further Knowledge Base Articles
Click here to see more import and export related knowledge base articles.