Teezily Channel Integration Settings
Linnworks integration has multiple settings that allow detailed control of how Linnworks interacts with Teezily. This guide will help you to configure your Teezily to make sure Linnworks is doing what is required.
Once the channel is added click on the pen icon in the channel integration screen for the required Teezily integration.
Available for the configuration options
- Enabled: Tick this option to allow communication between Linnworks and Teezily, without this ticked no information will be sent to the channel or received from the channel.
- Test: click to confirm the supplied credentials work correctly allowing communication between Teezily and Linnworks.
- Application ID: Teezily website URL.
- Application Secret: Teezily API ClientID.
- Email: Teezily API Username.
- Password: Teezily API Password.
- Teezily Token Expiry: Date at which the currently used Teezily Token will expire. Testing the channel using the "Test" button will create a new Teezily Token. (Teezily Tokens will last for 1 year).
- Active Teezily Token: Identifies whether the currently used Teezily Token is active.
- Despatch notes: when an order is processed, Linnworks can automatically submit a despatch notification along with tracking details to Teezily. Any changes made to the order courier and postal service in Linnworks will not be updated in Teezily at the point of despatch.
- Order sync date [UTC]: this shows the date and time when Linnworks last synchronised with the channel.
- Update Inventory: allow Linnworks to submit changes in-stock level to Teezily. Linnworks supports multiple stock locations for additional warehouses/fulfilment centres/suppliers. Ensure you set which Linnworks locations are used when submitting changes in-stock level to Teezily via the Location Mapping screen accessed from the main Channel Integration screen.
- Max Listed: This specifies the maximum level that will be sent to the channel
- For more details go to the Max Listed guide.
- Stock Percentage: This will send a percentage of the currently available stock level to the sales channel
- For more details go to the Stock Percentage guide.
- End When: This enables you to force the listing to end when the stock level gets to the specified amount as opposed to the default value of zero
- For more details go to the End When guide.
- Default Currency: the currency in which the integration will convert pricing to. (Default currency USD).
- Apply conversion: apply the Default Currency conversion to the integration functionality.
- Price Change: Price Change is designed to speed up the process of updating the sales channel once a Linnworks stock item has had its listing price updated and saved. To find out more go to the Price Change Page.
- Listing Download in Progress: This tick box will tick itself if a Listing Update has begun.
- Listing Download start time: This will show the date and time of when the update has begun.
- Last listing download completion time: This will show the date and time of when the last manual update was run.
- Listing Download estimated completion: This will give you an estimate of when the manual scan will be complete – the time can vary depending on server speeds and amount of listings.
- Download Listings: Click on this button to force Linnworks to request an update from the channel for your active listings.
Linnworks.net is designed to regularly update the listings on the mapping page. However, if for any reason it has not, then the Download Listings button here allows you to force Linnworks to schedule an update.