Teezily - Add New Channel Integration
This guide explains how to add your Teezily account to Linnworks. Please note that this integration was developed as an External Application by a member of the Linn Systems team.
To add a new channel:
- Go to Settings > Channel Integration > +Add New.
- Select Teezily in the list of available channels.
- Click Integrate and install the application.
Now you will need to go through simple steps in Teezily Channel Integration Wizard:
- Enter the unique account name that will help you to identify the integration within the system.
- Get familiar with our terms and conditions and confirm that you agree, click Next.
- Provide your channel credentials and click Next:
- Application ID: Teezily Application Id.
- Application Secret: Teezily Application Secret Key.
- Email Address: registered with Teezily email address
- Password: Teezily password
- Definition of inventory setting:
- Default Currency: The currency in which the integration will convert pricing too. (Default currency USD).
- Apply Conversion: Apply the Default Currency conversion to the integration functionality.
- Integration is now done. Click Finish and you can get started.