Configure Rakuten France Channel Integration
This guide details the settings that can be configured for a Rakuten France channel, once it has been added to Linnworks
Table of Contents
- Configure Channel Setting
- Supported Shipping Vendors
- Next Steps
To configure a Rakuten France channel it must already be added to Linnworks.
- Enabled: Tick this option to allow communication between Linnworks and Rakuten France, without this ticked no information will be sent to Rakuten France or received from Rakuten France
- Username: Your Rakuten France username
- API Password: Your Rakuten France API Password (Token)
- Test: Used to confirm the supplied credentials work correctly allowing communication between Rakuten France and Linnworks
- Update Inventory: Allow Linnworks to submit changes in stock level to Rakuten France. Linnworks supports multiple stock locations for additional warehouses / fulfillment centres / suppliers. Ensure you set which Linnworks locations are used when submitting changes in stock level to your channel via the Location Mapping screen accessed from the main Channel Integration screen
- Max Listed: This specifies the maximum level that will be sent to the channel
- For more details go to the Max Listed guide.
- Stock Percentage: This will send a percentage of the currently available stock level to the sales channel
- For more details go to the Stock Percentage guide.
- End When: This enables you to force the listing to end when the stock level gets to the specified amount as opposed to the default value of zero
- For more details go to the End When guide.
Linnworks.net is designed to update the listings on the mapping page once every 12 hours, but for any reason it has not or you require updated listings more regularly, then the Download Listings button here allows you to force the update.
- Listing Download in Progress: This tick box will tick itself if a Listing Update has begun
- Listing Download Start Time: This will show the date and time of when the update has begun
- Last Manual Download: This will show the date and time of when the last manual update was run
- Listing Download Estimated Completion: This will give you an estimate of when the listings download will be complete – the time can vary depending on server speeds and amount of listings
- Download Listings: Click on this button to force Linnworks to request an update from the channel for your active listings.
- Despatch Notes: After processing an order in Linnworks a despatch notification, Tracking number (if available) and the selected Shipping Vendor will be submitted to the channel. Rakuten France will show the vendor name, if it matches a list of supported vendors, otherwise the shipping vendor will appear as "Other". Please see the Supported Shipping Vendors section for a list of supported couriers. When the option is disabled no despatch information will be submitted to Rakuten France
- Is Spanish Domain: This box should be ticked if you are using www.Rakuten France.es
- Currency: All orders downloaded will use this as the currency
Below is a list of shipping vendors recognised by Rakuten France. Orders using other couriers will have the vendor set to "Other" on Rakuten France. Tracking information will still be sent to the channel.