Market.co.uk - Add New Channel Integration
This guide explains how to add your Market.co.uk account to Linnworks.
To add a new channel:
- Go to Settings > Channel Integration > +Add New
- Select Market.co.uk in the list of available channels
- Click Integrate
Now you will need to go simple steps in Market.co.uk Channel Integration Wizard:
1. Get familiar with our terms and conditions and confirm that you agree, click Next
2. Provide your channel details and click Next
- API Access URL: Market.com API access URL
- Seller Id: Market.com API Username
- Seller Token: Market.com API Key
3. Provide order settings and click Next
- Order Prefix: This is the prefix given to orders from this channel
- Channel Tax: Enabling this option will instruct Linnworks to use Taxes supplied by Market.co.uk in the overall order total calculation process.
4. Integration is now done. Click Finish and you can get started.