EKM Order Status Mapping
Linnworks will only download orders from EKM if order statuses from the channel are mapped to one of the four Linnworks order statuses. To map order statuses go to Settings > Channel Integrations > Edit Channel > Order.
Linnworks will download all the statuses that you have on the EKM (on the left). EKM statuses should be mapped to one of the Linnworks order status (on the right). Please make sure that you check carefully how Linnworks order statuses work to be sure that the system treats your orders according to your preferences.
Please Note! At least one of the Ekm order statuses ('paid', 'cancelled', and 'shipped') must be mapped to Linnworks order status; otherwise, the download job will not proceed.
If the order status we receive from EKM is mapped to:
- Unmapped: Linnworks will not download it.
- Shipped: Linnworks will not download it. Please Note! This status must be mapped if you want Linnworks to send despatch notifications.
- Unpaid: Linnworks will download and mark as Unpaid in the system.
- Cancelled: Linnworks will download it if it's less than a week old, and show it as a cancelled processed order in Linnworks. Please Note! If the order was downloaded to Linnworks as paid and was cancelled later, the status will be updated in Linnworks from Paid to Cancelled.
- Paid: Linnworks will make an additional check and look at the PaymentStatus. You can check which status order has on the channel in order XML in Linnworks:
- If it is SUCCESS, the order will be marked as Paid in Linnworks.
- If it is FAILED, the order will be marked as Unpaid in Linnworks.
- If it is UNKNOWN, Linnworks will make an additional check for the TransactionStatus. Transaction status is a value that comes from the integrated payment system (such as PayPal), and this value is sent by this system as a confirmation to EKM that the payment was successful (or not).
- If under TransactionStatus in the XML you see Approved, Authorized, Captured, Complete, Success, Processed, Confirmed, then the order will be saved as Paid in Linnworks. In all other cases, the order will be saved as Unpaid.