EKM - Add New Channel Integration
This guide is a walk-through of the steps required to integrate your EKM account with Linnworks.
Before integrating EKM with Linnworks, you will need to have EKM seller account created via their website: https://www.EKM.com/
To add a new channel:
- In Linnworks, go to Settings > Channel Integration > +Add New
- Select EKM in the list of available channels
- Click Integrate and install the application
Then follow the steps in the EKM integration wizard:
1. Enter the unique account name that will help you to identify the integration and select a currency.
2. This step will require to log in to your EKM account, click Authorise with EKM button and follow the on-screen guidelines:
- Login into your account using your email address and password.
- Click Allow button to allow Linnworks to communicate with your EKM account.
3. Once an account is authorised you will be moved to Step 3, click Next to continue.
4. The final step will suggest downloading existing listings and open orders from your channel. Tick the boxes if you would like that and click Finish.