Quick Start Guide - Listing
Linnworks can be used to create brand new listings on a number of channels by using the data already stored in your inventory. The process of listing creation involves several parts and slightly differs depending on the specifics of the channel. Check our guide to see how you can manage listings in Linnworks.
Linnworks has several listing tools for creating and managing listings on multiple sales channels. We are gradually implementing more listing tools for new integrations, and at the moment Linnworks allows you to list on the following channels:
- Magento 2
For a detailed guide on how to create listings from Linnworks, please see our Create listings via Linnworks documentation.
- The Linnworks.net interface - The layout of the Linnworks.net interface, covering the 3 main sections of the screen and detail the type of data that is available
- Quick Start Guide - An overview of Linnworks.net features that are important to a new user
- Glossary - This document provides descriptions for the most common keywords and terms that Linnworks used throughout the system
- Setup Wizard - A simple wizards displayed when starting Linnworks.net for the first time to provide key data
- Test Data - New Linnworks accounts have some data available to test the system. This guide covers what data is included and how to remove it
- Inventory - Within Linnworks.net this is an electronic record for all the physical products that you sell
- Channels - The platforms you sell on such as Amazon, eBay or your own website allowing Linnworks to manage orders and inventory
- Couriers - Once it is possible to print shipping labels and manifest directly from within Linnworks.net
- Warehouse Locations - Use this feature to set up the physical warehouses that you use to manage your stock
- Fulfilment Centers - Use this feature to set up 3rd parties who despatch orders on your behalf from their own warehouse
- Printing - Learn how to produce all the paperwork you require, such as picking lists, invoices and shipping labels