Quick Start Guide
This guide has been designed to help new users implement Linnworks into an existing business environment. It covers the basic steps that every new user should complete in order to make the most out of the system.
Each section of this guide acts as a prelude to more specific documentation pages, all with their own prerequisites. However, you will be required to have access to a Linnworks.net account in order to implement any of the features described in this guide.
Linnworks.net is a web based platform used to manage orders, inventory and listings for eCommerce retailers through a single interface that has been designed to be clean, rich, powerful and use functionality that traditionally would only normally be available through a desktop application.
Once logged in, on the left of the screen you will see all of the Linnworks features that you can use, grouped into categories. It’s in this menu that you will access all of the screens mentioned in this guide.
- Click on any of the headings in the left hand menu to expand and access the options available
The following links provide a brief overview of their respective functions
- The Linnworks.net interface - The layout of the Linnworks.net interface, covering the 3 main sections of the screen and detail the type of data that is available
- Glossary - This document provides descriptions for the most common keywords and terms that Linnworks used throughout the system
- Setup Wizard - A simple wizards displayed when starting Linnworks.net for the first time to provide key data
- Test Data - New Linnworks accounts have some data available to test the system. This guide covers what data is included and how to remove it
- Inventory - Within Linnworks.net this is an electronic record for all the physical products that you sell
- Channels - The platforms you sell on such as Amazon, eBay or your own website allowing Linnworks to manage orders and inventory
- Couriers - Once it is possible to print shipping labels and manifest directly from within Linnworks.net
- Warehouse Locations - Use this feature to set up the physical warehouses that you use to manage your stock
- Fulfilment Centers - Use this feature to set up 3rd parties who despatch orders on your behalf from their own warehouse
- Printing - Learn how to produce all the paperwork you require, such as picking lists, invoices and shipping labels
- Listings - It is possible to use the data stored within your Linnworks.net inventory to generate and update listings on multiple selling platforms