Edit Product Details - Images
Table of Contents
Linnworks allows for certain image formats and sizes when adding images
- Image formats that can be uploaded are jpeg, png or gif
- All uploaded images are converted to jpeg format
- If it was an animated gif, it will no longer be
- If it was png with transparent background this will now be white
- The maximum permissible image size that can be uploaded is 1800x1800px, any images exceeding this limit will be resized.
Details on submitting images to eBay can be found here
Editing a Single SKU
When editing a single SKU, images can either be uploaded from your computer or a URL can be specified, if the file is already online.
There are 3 ways to upload a file from your computer:
- Click Add Image. A window will open to select the image file to use. Click Save.
- Drag & Drop the image to the Images tab. Click Save.
- Upload from a URL. To specify a URL, click the arrow next to Add Image. Click Add Image from URL. A new window will open, requesting the URL. Enter the URL and click Accept to proceed or Close Window to cancel. Click Save.
Editing in Bulk
Images for different SKU's can be added in bulk if they are uploaded to the web. The file will need to contain a column for SKUs and at least one column for Image URLs. For detailed information, please see our guide on Inventory Imports.