Edit Product Details - kTypes
kTypes tab shows all the eBay kTypes for the inventory item. All kTypes that have previously been added either manually or via Data Import using the eBay Motors Listing (K-Types) Import will be displayed. It is possible to add/edit/delete eBay kTypes directly through this page.
Adding eBay kTypes Entries per culture
- Select culture from the drop-down list.
- Click on the button to allow Linnworks to retrieve a full list of kType data from eBay using data provided within the MVL - Master Vehicle List. The list will be displayed in a new window where you can filter and select the kTypes that are suitable for the current inventory item.
- The filters will be different depending on which culture has been selected. Use the filters provided to search for the desired kTypes.
- Click Search when you have finished filtering. The grid will display all kTypes for the specific filters.
- Select the desired eBay kTypes (multiple or all by selecting the checkboxes) for your Stock Item and click the button.
- The selected eBay kTypes will be added to the stock item for the specific culture.
Removing eBay kTypes entries per culture
- Select all rows that are no longer required to be included as kType data for the stock item.
- Click on the button.
Editing eBay kTypes Details per culture
Cells with an or icon can be edited in this window
Include and Exclude Years
- Click on the icon
- A new window will be opened where it is possible to select specific Years that should only be included when listing with the specific kType
- Once specific Years have been set, the data will be displayed in two different columns; Include Year will show the selected Years and Exclude Years will contain the remainder
- Click the cell to be edited, it will be highlighted
- Enter new text and press Enter
- After editing kType data, click the button to update the inventory item
Click Summary to have an overview before saving the changes.
Total kTypes for each culture.
- New: number of new kTypes that have been added.
- Updated: number of existing kTypes that have been updated
- Deleted: number of existing kTypes that have been deleted
Please Note! The grid shows all kTypes that have previously been added. You will be able to see if the stock item contains duplicates kTypes or invalid kTypes. The invalid kTypes which are those that do not exist in the last eBay MVL file, will be marked in red colour and unchecked in Valid column. You can sort the Valid column in search of the invalid kTypes.