Purchase Order Items by status and date
Linnworks will select the items to be included in the report based on the following criteria.
Parameters - The following parameters can be used to configure this report.
- Date Range: An inclusive range based on the date the order was placed on the sales channel.
- Start date: From the start of the day for the specified date.
- End Date: To the end of the day for the specified date.
- Status: Select the Purchase Order status from the drop-down list.
Rules - internal logic applied to extract only those records that fulfil the specified criteria.
- This report returns all purchase order items that have been created between the specified dates that have the selected status type.
The following values are returned by the report.
Values - Column names and description.
- ExternalInvoiceNumber: This is the reference number assigned to the purchase order.
- SupplierName: This is the name of the supplier used for this purchase order.
- SupplierCode: This is the supplier's SKU for the Linnworks Item, which may differ from the Linnworks SKU.
- SupplierBarcode: This is the barcode used by the supplier for the Linnworks SKU.
- ItemNumber: This is the Linnworks SKU/Item Number, which is used to identify the product.
- ItemTitle: The title for the Linnworks inventory item (found on the General tab).
- Quantity: This is the amount of the stock item that has been ordered.
- Cost: This is the purchase price for the item multiplied by the quantity ordered.
- Currency: This is the currency used on the order.
- Delivered: This is the number of the stock item that has been delivered.
- Returned: This is the number of the stock item that has been returned to the supplier.
- Tax: This is the amount of tax paid on the item in the order.
- Tax Rate: The defined tax rate defined for the stock item on the purchase order.
- Date PO Created: This is the date and time of when the purchase order was placed.
- Date PO Fully Delivered: This is the date and time that the purchase order was fully delivered.
- Quoted Delivery Date: This is the Purchase Date plus the Lead Time that is associated with this item and supplier.
- Status: This is the status of the purchase order and will match the status defined in the selection criteria.