EULA Licence Сonditions
EULA Licence Сonditions
USE OF THE ENCLOSED SOFTWARE INDICATES YOUR ASSENT TO THE FOLLOWING LICENCE CONDITIONS.
1. Grant of Licence
"Linn Systems Limited" gives you nonexclusive non-transferable right to install and use this Software ("Linnworks Order Management") FOR A UNLIMITED PERIOD OF TIME OR EVALUATION PURPOSES. To use the Software for unlimited time or for any professional or commercial purpose, you must obtain an appropriate Licence from "Linnworks Order Management" (see http://www.linnworks.com).
You are not allowed to:
- reverse-engineer, decompile or disassemble the software;
- manipulate or alter the components that make up this software in ANY way;
- repackage the files that come with this software;
- make the software publicly or privately available (including, but not limited to, uploading to publicly accessible archives, mirroring and distribution of the software on CD-ROM, floppy disk or similar media) unless specifically and explicitly Licensed by the author to do so;
- use parts of this software that come in source code format in order to make alterations to or modifications to the Software to produce varied or modified products.
- Use the Software for any re-sale purposes.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the Software throughout the world belong to Linn Systems Limited and that rights in the Software are Licensed (not sold) to you.
4. Limited Warranty and Liability
Linn Systems Limited warrants that the Software will, when properly used, perform substantially in accordance with the functions described in the online documentation for a period of 30 days from the date of installation of the Software.
In no event shall Linn Systems Limited or any other party who may redistribute the software be liable to you for any loss arising out of the use or inability to use the software (including, but not limited to, loss of data, data being rendered inaccurate, loss of business profits, loss of business information, business interruptions, loss sustained by you or third parties, or a failure of the software to operate with any other software) or any indirect or consequential loss or damage even if the author, copyright holder, or other party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Other than the losses set out above (for which Linn Systems Limited is not liable), Linn System’s Limited’s maximum aggregate liability is equal to the Licence Fee paid in the previous 12 months. Nothing in this Licence will exclude or limit Linn Systems Limited’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from Linn Systems Limited’s negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability which cannot be excluded by English law.
THE PUBLISHER AND AUTHOR OF THIS SOFTWARE (LINN SYSTEMS LTD) CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGE ARISING THROUGH INSTALLATION AND USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR INABILITY TO USE IT FOR ANY SPECIFIC PURPOSE.