We are Linnworks, a SaaS company with a UK market-leading product for eCommerce back office automation. By market-leading, we really do mean the market leader. We are the biggest and most technologically advanced system out there without a doubt, and we have the vision to make it a world-leading business system. Our unique approach to building a business system is to make it as flexible and customizable as possible. Our mission is to help people sell better, and to build a product that delivers true value for the customer.
Linnworks is well known in the industry for hosting Linn Academy, one of the largest eCommerce conferences in the UK.
We hire authentic, progressive individuals who value integrity. In order to qualify for any role within our organization, you must possess a collaborative disposition and thrive in an environment that entrusts you with ownership over your work.
We are seeking a UX/UI Designer to work alongside our Product team to help us develop design strategies and create the best user experience.
In this role, the main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for driving innovative UI/UX designs across all digital platforms
- Design with eCommerce and CRO in mind
- End to end approach from researching, wireframing and testing
- Designing new modules – UI prototyping/spec writing
- Define UX guidelines
- Work with engineers to define and standardise the UI toolkit
A perfect candidate will possess the following qualities:
- 3+ years in UX/UI direction
- Perfect: Prototyping tools, mind maps, communication skills, graphical editor
- Middle: HTML, CSS, JS
- Experience working with SaaS products is desired
- Perfect English, communication skills, patience and cool-head
- Strong Experience as Front End Developer will be a bonus
- Working experience as a Graphical Designer will be a bonus
What we offer:
- Interesting projects
- Interesting people
- Young, friendly and versatile team
- Competitive salary
- An option of flexible working hours
- Learning opportunities (conferences, books, courses
- A cozy office where you can work and relax
- Coffee, tea, fruits, stocked up fridge
- Doing valuable work that ultimately helps people do better. Our mission is to help people sell better, so they have more freedom in their business and in their lives. For us, it's not just a bumper sticker
Here is out full stack of technologies:
- C#, .NET 4.6.2, .NET Core 2.0
- ASP.NET Web API, WCF/ASMX, ASP.NET, SignalR, WPF, Windows Service
- OOP, SOLID, DI (Ninject)
- Visual Studio, Rider
- Visual Studio Code, Atom
- Jira, Trello
- Google Drive, Lucidchart
Please note this job is based in our UK offices.
To apply, please submit your CV along with cover letter and your portfolio to email@example.com
Back to All jobs