We are Linnworks, a SaaS company with a UK market-leading product for eCommerce back office automation. By market-leading, we really do mean the market leader. We are the biggest and most technologically advanced system out there without a doubt, and we have the vision to make it a world-leading business system. Our unique approach to building a business system is to make it as flexible and customizable as possible. Our mission is to help people sell better, and to build a product that delivers true value for the customer.
Linnworks is well known in the industry for hosting Linn Academy, one of the largest eCommerce conferences in the UK.
We hire authentic, progressive individuals who value integrity. In order to qualify for any role within our organization, you must possess a collaborative disposition and thrive in an environment that entrusts you with ownership over your work.
We are seeking a passionate Automated Tester to work alongside our Engineering team to help us create the best user experience.
In this role, the main responsibilities will be:
- Designing and writing test automation scripts
- Using test automation frameworks
- Investigating problems in software
- Working with QA analysts and developers to find solutions
A perfect candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Experience working with SaaS products is desired.
- Excellent communication skills, patience and cool-head.
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Understanding of the latest trends in the commercial environment
- Collaboration and team working skills
What we offer:
- Interesting projects
- Interesting people
- Friendly and versatile team
- No corporate BS
- Competitive salary
- An option of flexible working hours
- Learning opportunities (conferences, books, courses
- A cozy office where you can work and relax
- Coffee, tea, fruits, stocked up fridge
- Doing valuable work that ultimately helps people do better. Our mission is to help people sell better, so they have more freedom in their business and in their lives. For us, it's not just a bumper sticker
Here is out full stack of technologies:
- C#, .NET 4.6.2, .NET Core 2.0
- ASP.NET Web API, WCF/ASMX, ASP.NET, SignalR, WPF, Windows Service
- OOP, SOLID, DI (Ninject)
- Visual Studio, Rider
- Visual Studio Code, Atom
- Jira, Trello
- Google Drive, Lucidchart
Please note this job is based in our Chichester office
To apply, please submit your CV along with cover letter and your portfolio to email@example.com
Back to All jobs