Junior .Net Developer
The role Involves:
- Participating in the product development using the latest .NET technologies.
- Debugging and analyzing the code in order to identify and fix reported software failures.
- Co-operation with QA team.
- University degree in IT field (or in acquisition).
- Experience with .NET C# development.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Eager to learn.
- Flexibility to deadlines.
- Knowledge of German, French or Italian
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL as an advantage.
- Knowledge of MVC