Why you want to work here:
We are Linnworks, a leading SaaS company with a UK market-leading product for eCommerce back-office automation. By market-leading, we really do mean the market leader. We are the biggest and most technologically advanced system out there without a doubt, and we have the vision to make it a world-leading business system. Due to expansion, we now have new opportunities in our Chichester headquarters. We're a great employer, we work hard and we play hard and we like to pay it forward. We offer great benefits, a fun environment to work in and our teammates are the best! Check us out on LinkedIn and Glassdoor.
Why we want you to work here:
You are excited at the prospect of contributing to the growth of a fast-paced tech company, and you won’t settle for mediocrity anywhere along the way. You don’t sit around and wait to be told what to do. You take the initiative and find creative ways to get work done. You’re a great team player. You’re open minded, committed to the success of all your colleagues, and you are a positive person to be around. You put the customer at the heart of your work and strive to create an exceptional customer experience.
Implementation Specialists: £25-32k
You will be responsible for project managing the onboarding/implementation process key new clients. You’ll be part of the client’s first impression of Linnworks, so you’ll be great at making that a fantastic experience for them.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide client’s with a great implementation experience, ensuring that they are able to maximise our product to their advantage as quickly as possible
- Develop project documentation including Statement of Work, technical design reviews, specifications, implementation plans, and test plans
- Communicate with both internal and external teams to ensure the effective delivery of projects
- Assist clients with ensuring the validity and integrity of the data provided for the successful implementation of Linnworks
- Delivery of system onboarding to ensure clients Linnworks accounts are configured correctly and are able to interface with all other required external systems
- Remote and on-site train of clients on all aspects of the Linnworks environment
- Customer advocacy - act as the link between the customer and the product. Provide feedback to the Product Team regarding customer experience
- Handover to Key Account Manager for continued client success
What you'll bring to the role:
- Previous experience in a customer experience/implementation/onboarding role within a SaaS or eCommerce environment
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including the ability to confidently present to clients, and teach them to confidently use the product, technically minded
- Advanced administration skills, in particular using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with shared objectives and on own initiative
- Excellent time management, particularly the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks
To apply, please submit your CV along with cover letter and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to All jobs