We are Linnworks, a SaaS company with a UK market-leading product for eCommerce back office automation. By market-leading, we really do mean the market leader. We are the biggest and most technologically advanced system out there without a doubt, and we have the vision to make it a world-leading business system. Linnworks is well known in the industry for hosting Linn Academy, one of the largest eCommerce conferences in the UK.
You will be responsible for providing insight into complex data sets from Sales, Marketing and Customer Experience teams to facilitate strategic and tactical decision-making. Your key focus is to gather requirements from internal departments/stakeholders, complex queries, perform data analysis, help Sales and Operations assess performance against targets and KPI's and undertake change impact analysis and forecasting. Reporting to the Head of Finance and Operations, you will help enable excellence through analytics and reporting.
What you'll do:
- Take full responsibility for analysing the sales pipeline from lead generation through conversion to amplify our deal velocity and ability to forecast
- Report on key revenue metrics by creating and/or iterating existing sales dashboards and reports, supporting a cadence of daily, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Own and execute market segmentation analysis to ensure focus on the most valuable target accounts.
- Partner with sales, marketing and customer experience departments to provide actionable insights and help drive key system initiatives and system improvements
- Assist in developing and implementing best practice, creating and communicating policies, and managing the daily operations, frameworks, and processes to cross functional teams to scale our global revenue operations and achieve key operational metrics.
- Take ownership of CRM and other sales & marketing system implementations and enhancements.
- Other responsibilities include but are not limited to participation in special projects or ad hoc analyses as assigned.
What you'll bring:
- Experience in a similar role is a must
- Maths, Business Finance, Economics Degree or other quantitative focus
- Love of metrics and modelling; passionate about research and surfacing key insights by combining numerous data sources;
- Very skilled and proficient in financial modelling, MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Highly motivated and willing to take on multiple responsibilities from different people at once
- Strong analytical and quantitative analysis skills, comfortable developing insightful models.
- Ability to create commercially focused data visualisations (Power BI experience a distinct advantage).
- Strong communication skills with an ability to eloquently distil and communicate complex topics broadly to leaders, team members and everyone in between.
- Quick and scrappy learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment and gets things done, combines creativity, problem-solving skills, and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacles
- Exposure to Hubspot, Google Analytics
- Project management (working to Agile method)
- Process improvement experience (Lean Six Sigma preferred)
- Ability to run SQL queries
To apply, please submit your CV along with cover letter and your portfolio to email@example.com
Back to All jobs