The Linnworks Engineering team is growing, and we’re looking for a Software Developer in Test (SDET) to join our team in Tallinn, Estonia.
What you'll do:
- Lead the design, modification, development, and implementation of test automation architecture and framework
- Understand and provide oversight on the entire test infrastructure
- Facilitate test-driven development within the company
Be responsible for creating and maintaining various Testing Frameworks for cloud-based .NET applications
- Define best automation practices, solvе complex problems, suggest best tools to improve test coverage, test execution times and etc
- Integrate Automation Suites (both front-end and back-end) into continuous integration pipelines by cooperating with DevOps team
- Provide consultation on the most complex testing strategies
- Communicate, coordinate and align automation strategy with engineering team members, make recommendations to improve reliability, performance, best practices, and processes
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years experience in Software Engineering with a focus on test automation
- You have solid experience in Selenium WebDriver
- You are experienced in developing Testing Frameworks (based on xUnit / NUnit)
- You have a strong understanding of CI / CD principles and Test Automation Pyramid
- You have some experience integrating Automation Suites into CI / CD tools like Jenkins
- You have strong knowledge with code coverage tools and metrics
- You are able to make the important trade-offs between perfection and complexity
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills
- You can fluently communicate in English
- Knowledge of containers, virtualizations, and ability to help design and implement computing grids used in testing Selenium
- Understanding of Performance Testing
- Experience with Angular / AngularJS
- Experience with AWS
Our stack of technologies:
- Backend: .NET 4.6.2+ on C# (ASP.NET WebAPI, WCF, SignalR, Ninject and etc.), .NET Core 2.0+ on C# (ASP.NET Core), Docker, Node.js and etc.
- Frontend: AngularJS, RequireJS, SASS and etc.
- Scripting: PowerShell, Groovy, Python, bat and etc.
- Storage: Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (T-SQL, OLAP), AWS (DynamoDB, ElastiCache, RDS, S3 and etc.), MongoDB, InfluxDB
- AWS: EC2, VPC, ECS / EKS, ELB, Lambda, Route 53 and etc.
- IDE: Visual Studio 2017 / Rider, Visual Studio Code
- Telemetry: EFK (Elasticsearch, Fluentd, Kibana), CloudWatch, CloudTrail Grafana, Monitis, Google Analytics, Customer Feedback
- CI / CD: Jenkins, Automated Tests (XUnit, NSubstitute, Selenium, Allure Reports)
- Server: Windows Server 2012 / 2016, Linux (Redhat, Amazon Linux AMI), IIS, Kestrel, Apache
- Slack, JIRA, Mercurial, G Suite, Lucidchart
To apply for the vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to All jobs