The Linnworks Engineering team is growing, and we’re looking for .NET Full Stack Developer to join our team in Tallinn, Estonia.
What you'll do:
- Participate in product development using the latest technologies
- Determine the best techniques to solve problems
- Make key decisions regarding software design and architecture
- Plan and lead projects through the software development life cycle
- Work as a part of the team
Who you are:
- You possess excellent C#, OOP, SOLID skills
- You have solid experience with any Frontend Framework (AngularJS, Angular, Vue.js, React)
- You have at least 3 years of previous work experience in a similar position
- You have a deep conviction and belief in test-driven development
- You have a good knowledge and commercial experience with Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL)
- You can fluently communicate in English
- Experience with AWS
- Commercial experience in creating Microservices (ASP.NET Core, Docker)
- Working experience with solving performance .NET issues on the production
Our stack of technologies:
- Backend: .NET 4.6.2+ on C# (ASP.NET WebAPI, WCF, SignalR, Ninject and etc.), .NET Core 2.0+ on C# (ASP.NET Core), Docker, Node.js and etc.
- Frontend: AngularJS, RequireJS, SASS and etc.
- Scripting: PowerShell, Groovy, Python, bat and etc.
- Storage: Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (T-SQL, OLAP), AWS (DynamoDB, ElastiCache, RDS, S3 and etc.), MongoDB, InfluxDB
- AWS: EC2, VPC, ECS / EKS, ELB, Lambda, Route 53 and etc.
- IDE: Visual Studio 2017 / Rider, Visual Studio Code
- Telemetry: EFK (Elasticsearch, Fluentd, Kibana), CloudWatch, CloudTrail Grafana, Monitis, Google Analytics, Customer Feedback
- CI / CD: Jenkins, Automated Tests (XUnit, NSubstitute, Selenium, Allure Reports)
- Server: Windows Server 2012 / 2016, Linux (Redhat, Amazon Linux AMI), IIS, Kestrel, Apache
- Slack, JIRA, Mercurial, G Suite, Lucidchart
To apply for the vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to All jobs