Linnworks (Linnworks.com) is the world’s leading eCommerce SaaS platform that enables businesses to integrate, manage, and optimize their sales processes across dozens of online marketplaces. Thousands of customers in more than 60 countries use Linnworks’ software to transform the way they sell online.
We are seeking a self-starting Junior Technical Support Engineer to join our North America technical support team in Austin, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for helping our customers troubleshoot first-line technical issues as well as contributing to our company culture as our team continues to grow.
We hire authentic, progressive individuals who value integrity. In order to qualify for any role within our organization, you must possess a collaborative disposition and thrive in an environment that entrusts you with ownership over your work.
The ideal candidate:
- Offer Tier 1 technical support for new and existing Linnworks customers
- Communicate with customers via Tickets, Live Chats, or Phone
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements
- Work in rotating shifts to make sure that the whole team covers each coasts’ hours
- Eager to solve problems through cross-departmental collaboration
- Quick at problem-solving and providing effective solutions
- Transparent with ideas or thoughts on improvement of operations or workflow
- Understanding of the value and importance of your position to our customers’ lives
- Not happy settling for the bare minimum
- Not afraid to admit when you’ve made mistakes so you can correct them and learn
- Capable of asking for and accepting help whenever necessary
- Willing to work flexible hours
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferred by not required)
- 0-1 years of experience working in a similar, technical support role
- An understanding of SQL and API principles
- A genuine interest in eCommerce and business development
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- A proven track record of success
- This is a support position with a competitive hourly rate. We also provide full health benefits, a generous PTO allowance, and 401k matching.
Life at Linnworks:
Linnworks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EoE). We believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background leads to a better environment for our employees, and better service for our customers. The training and development of our employees is something we value deeply. We are committed to continuous investment into their personal growth, providing clear paths for career progression, and equipping them with the tools and training required to become experts in their profession.
To apply for the vacancy, please send your resume and a cover letter to jobs_US@linnworks.com
Back to All jobs