Linnworks (Linnworks.com) is the world’s leading eCommerce SaaS platform that enables businesses to integrate, manage, and optimize their sales processes across hundreds of online marketplaces. Thousands of customers in more than 60 countries use Linnworks’ software to transform the way they sell online. Founded in 2009, it has rapidly expanded to become the #1 eCommerce SaaS platform in Europe, processing more than $4.5B in transactions through the platform each year.
We are seeking an Account Executive to join our North America sales team in Austin, TX. In this role, you will be taking prospects through the buyer's journey from their initial engagement through closing the deal. You will be a foundational member of the sales team in North America with ample opportunity to influence our sales operation as we scale.
We hire authentic, progressive individuals who value integrity. In order to qualify for any role within our organization, you must possess a collaborative disposition and thrive in an environment that entrusts you with ownership over your work.
The ideal candidate:
- Work directly with the Head of Sales to drive sales growth and scale the North America operation
- Have full ownership of the sales process for Linnworks small to medium business prospects from the initial engagement through closing the deal
- Present Linnworks technology to prospective clients in a way that clearly communicates our value proposition as a solution to their challenges
- Find new sales opportunities through our partners, channels and your network
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quota
- Remain a resource to clients post sale and collaborate with the support and implementation teams to ensure the long term success of the client
- Be flexible to take on additional tasks needed to scale the sales organization
- Maintain a clear and detailed record of key sales data through our CRM system
- Provide an accurate and up-to-date sales forecast
- Continuously develop your knowledge of our product, industry, and sales process
- Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and approach to everything they do: self-motivated, resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, accountable, and committed
- Highly organized, strategically minded, extremely resourceful and an exceptional communicator (both verbal and written)
- Flexible, excellent at learning on the fly, and willing to push the limits of your abilities for the sake of the team
- A strong decision maker: You are good at gathering information and then making measured decisions, which you then commit to
- Self-aware: You have a strong sense of who you are. You know where your strengths do and don’t lie and you recognize the importance of surrounding yourself with individuals whose skill sets complement your own
- A passionate consumer of information such as market reports, competitive analysis, and customer feedback
- Enthusiastic about working in a fast paced, scale-up environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience in SaaS or other software related B2B sales roles
- Experience with consultative, value based selling methodologies
- Experience with HubSpot or similar CRM software
- A working knowledge of e-commerce business
- A track record of success
- The ability to travel
Success at Linnworks requires that:
- You have a sense of humor
- You love to win
- You like getting your hands dirty
- You solve problems
- You are a team player
- You are open-minded, smart, and passionate
- You know the acronyms but speak in plain English
- If you don't know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly
- You naturally go the extra mile
- You give credit to others where credit is due & take responsibility for misses when they rest with you
- You take your work seriously but not yourself
This is a sales position with a base plus commission structure that is competitive to the market. There will be accelerators for overachievement and no cap on commissions.
We also provide full health benefits, a generous PTO allowance, and are always evaluating additional perks to supply to our team.
Life at Linnworks:
Linnworks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EoE). We believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background leads to a better environment for our employees, and a better service for our customers. The training and development of our employees is something we value deeply. We are committed to continuous investment into their personal growth, providing clear paths for career progression, and equipping them with the tools and training required to become experts in their profession.
To apply for the vacancy, please send your CV and a cover letter to jobs_US@linnworks.com
Back to All jobs