Linnworks were excited to announce today we have now been added to the Shopify AppStore. Linnworks has integrated with the AppStore for a number of years now and we are incredibly proud of our integration. With 100’s of customers using the Shopify integration to fulfill orders, manage stock and keep listings up-to-date Shopify is easily one of our most popular website website platforms.
READ MORE - The B2C ecommerce site basics, have you covered them all?
For those considering investing in a webstore for the first time and are unfamiliar with Shopify, there are a range of great benefits to selling on this platform. Some of the top features include:
- No cap on growth – Shopify is able to process more orders than you could possibly imagine. On average they handle 100,000 pages views a minute, during peak times this can rise to 500,000.
- Low maintenance costs – Shopify is proven to reduce infrastructure and server costs through its powerful distributed hosting approach.
- Excellent support and upgrades – Shopify are continually updating their platform, meaning your business can benefit from one of the most cutting edge advanced website platforms of its kind.
- Social Shopping integrations - With pre-built Facebook, Pintrest and Instagram integrations, Shopify has some great tools to help your business take full advantage of social selling.
- 3rdparty applications – Linnworks isn’t Shopify’s only App, you only need to check out their AppStore to see the 100’s of service providers already working with Shopify.
- Great content and knowledge base - For anyone interested in Shopify or eCommerce as a whole. Make sure you take a look at their blog, if you haven't come across it already, it is a great resource for best practice, industry news and great eCommerce insights.
Linnworks and Shopify – Working together to make online selling a breeze.
The Shopify integration allows our customers to manage their orders, keep stock totals up-to-date along with generating and printing shipping labels. The Shopify integration is incredibly quick and easy to set-up with a step by step guide found here. For further information on how the Shopify integration works on a day to day basis, take a look at our Shopify documentation.