Quick Start Guide - Couriers
Linnworks.net's Shipping functionality enables users to easily select services for shipping their orders without leaving the software. By directly integrating with a range of providers, all their services are available for use, and the shipping labels can be printed from within Linnworks. In addition, when printing shipping labels, the tracking information is automatically added to the order to be passed to the customer when the order is processed.
Adding your couriers directly to Linnworks.net provides the facility to automatically assign shipping services either from the channel integration or via the Rules Engine to orders after they have been downloaded and saved. This enables for printing of shipping labels directly within Linnworks.net; therefore removing the requirement to log in to additional software and removing potential human error.Linnworks.net will pull tracking information where provided and store this with the order for later communication with both the sales channel and your end customer. Where couriers allow it is also possible to manifest for shipments directly from within Linnworks.net, again making huge savings on time and money.
Please use the guides below for assistance in setting up couriers and shipping functionality within Linnworks.net
- Shipping Services
- The Linnworks.net interface - The layout of the Linnworks.net interface, covering the 3 main sections of the screen and detail the type of data that is available
- Quick Start Guide - An overview of Linnworks.net features that are important to a new user
- Glossary - This document provides descriptions for the most common keywords and terms that Linnworks used throughout the system
- Setup Wizard - A simple wizards displayed when starting Linnworks.net for the first time to provide key data
- Test Data - New Linnworks accounts have some data available to test the system. This guide covers what data is included and how to remove it
- Inventory - Within Linnworks.net this is an electronic record for all the physical products that you sell
- Channels - The platforms you sell on such as Amazon, eBay or your own website allowing Linnworks to manage orders and inventory
- Warehouse Locations - Use this feature to set up the physical warehouses that you use to manage your stock
- Fulfilment Centers - Use this feature to set up 3rd parties who despatch orders on your behalf from their own warehouse
- Printing - Learn how to produce all the paperwork you require, such as picking lists, invoices and shipping labels
- Listings - It is possible to use the data stored within your Linnworks.net inventory to generate and update listings on multiple selling platforms