Junior .Net Developer
The role involves:
- Participating in the product development using the latest .NET technologies.
- Debugging and analyzing the code in order to identify and fix reported software failures.
- Co-operation with QA team.
- University degree in IT field (achieved, or currently earning).
- Experience with .NET C# development.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL as an advantage.
- Fluent written and spoken Russian.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Eager to learn.
- Flexibility to deadlines.